unable to start my wifi router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-16 12:07:00 - last edited 2022-07-20 07:01:59
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: Dual Band

i am unable to start and connect my wifi

router

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:unable to start my wifi router-Solution
2022-07-20 07:01:55 - last edited 2022-07-20 07:01:59

Hello @shareef22 

Do you mean the router cannot be powered on? If that is the case, please check the below suggestions and proceed: 
1. Please be sure you are using the original power adapter, and ensure that the power button on the back has turned on.
2. You may try another power adapter with the same power specification, which is 9 V ⎓ 0.85 A.

3. Try to reset it by holding the reset button for 10s or longer to see if it will change anything.
4. Is there any power outage/bad weather before it stops working?

If nothing helps, it's suggested to contact the local tech support to be advised further:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:unable to start my wifi router-Solution
2022-07-20 07:01:55 - last edited 2022-07-20 07:01:59

Hello @shareef22 

Do you mean the router cannot be powered on? If that is the case, please check the below suggestions and proceed: 
1. Please be sure you are using the original power adapter, and ensure that the power button on the back has turned on.
2. You may try another power adapter with the same power specification, which is 9 V ⎓ 0.85 A.

3. Try to reset it by holding the reset button for 10s or longer to see if it will change anything.
4. Is there any power outage/bad weather before it stops working?

If nothing helps, it's suggested to contact the local tech support to be advised further:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 171

Replies: 1

Related Articles