TP-Link Archer C20 Internet Auto reconnect problem.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-19 02:30:12 - last edited 2022-07-20 06:21:21
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Archer C20(US)_V5_201214

I bought TP link Archer C20 a Few days ago. But when my internet disconnects from the ISP for any reason, the Router do not reconnects to the internet automatically. I have to manually restart the router to connect to the internet. Otherwise the orange light stays on and says no internet.

remove the fiber optic patch cord from the onu or ont device, do not unplug the rj45 cable from the router when the connection goes off then plug again the fiber optic patch cord now the router will not connect to the internet again untill restart. Please fix it ASAP. I'm using PPPoE connection. 

Note: other router is ok.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C20 Internet Auto reconnect problem.
2022-07-20 06:24:55

Hello @AL-MAMUN 

Thank you for reporting the issue to the community.

May I know the frequency of this issue? Who is your ISP? Is the line or the modem not stable?

When this issue occurs, don't reboot the router, just login to its web interface, then check the Internet status, if there is still showing the correct PPPoE connection, try to disconnect manually and reconnect on the page, check if the internet will be back.

Please also email the router system log to support.forum@tp-link.com for further analysis, be sure the system log includes the progress when the router loses the connection and then connects back when you click disconnect/reconnect on its page.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 1

Related Articles