Deco X60 Solid Red Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X60 Solid Red Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco X60 Solid Red Light
Deco X60 Solid Red Light
2022-07-30 21:04:03
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi, I have a Deco x60 which has developed a solid red light. I have read the support suggestions about resetting the deco with the reset pin hole and have also tried to reset the firmware but these have both failed. When the unit is turned on the light turns yellow and then after about 30 seconds it goes solid red and it’s not possible to change. Pressing the reset pin hole button when the red light is on does not reset the unit. I see from the support section on the website that this is not uncommon with the units becoming stuck with the red light.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X60 Solid Red Light
2022-07-30 21:12:38

@Paul88125 

Just to add to this, I have two X60's. The one which is stuck with the red light was the main unit. I have since reset the network using the other X60 as the main unit and this is working fine, with a stable internet connection. I'm just unable to get the original main unit working again and it keeps loading up with the solid red light. 

Options