Loosing connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Loosing connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Loosing connection
Loosing connection
2022-08-02 16:16:07
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I keep loosing Internet connection all the error log shows is this, INFO 0days, 09:52:25, [dhcps]Lease host name not found. Does anyone know what this means.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Loosing connection
2022-08-04 06:22:35 - last edited 2022-08-04 06:25:12

Hello @Dast 

When the internet is dropping, how about the internet LED on the C80? Is it orange or green? Please check and update the router firmware to the latest.

If the internet LED turns orange, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in the following thread, locate if the issue is caused by the ISP or the C80, then report back with the details:

Router Disconnects from Internet

BTW, who is your ISP?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Loosing connection
2022-08-04 09:07:41

@Kevin_Z  I'm with virgin media 1 gig speed, and I have now reset the virgin hub 4 back to its normal setting then changed it back to just using it as a modem mode and on the c80 I've changed to a different dns server as I was using cloudflare and seems to be stable at the moment, I had the leds turned off but I've left them on now to see if anything changes 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 2

Related Articles