Deco M4 and M5 TR-069 / CWMP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-09 20:09:02
Tags: #TR069
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.5.9 Build 20220509

Running into an issue wth my test M5 and TR-069.  I am using AV System Cloud ACS for our WISP, and would like to bring our customer's M5's in... so I enabled the CWMP check box, put my server info in, used the STUN server, and it connected briefly.  It only stays connected for a few minutes, then disconnects and does not re-connect until I reboot... same thing happens every time - brief connection followed by disconnected from AV System. 

I am working with the engineers at AV System to try and diagnose.  They're looking for specific log files and a "TCP Dump"?  Not sure how to obtain this?

Is anyone here using Deco's in an ACS server of some type at all?  TP Link says wait till winter they have new routers with better support coming out, which is great, but I have 20 or so that I'd like to monitor in our ACS if possible. 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 and M5 TR-069 / CWMP
2022-08-10 06:17:32

@AirwaveTech 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

When we wait for the feedback from other ISP users, I would like to forward your case to the ISP technical support team for further assistance as well.

Please check whether you are able to get any email from us.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 919

Replies: 1

Tags

TR069
Related Articles