Can't use the 5g network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't use the 5g network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't use the 5g network
Can't use the 5g network
2022-08-14 18:08:39 - last edited 2022-08-15 00:50:34
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4

I don't know what is wrong but I am not able to use the 5g network of my c50 router 

When 5g is switched on I can't find it on my mobile device 

I am using a samsung s20 ultra 5g still its not there

But its shows on realme redmi devices only.

& I also have wifi internet issue on the 2.4g network

If you could anyone help me

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't use the 5g network
2022-08-15 09:09:24

Hello @Shah-alam 

If you are unable to find the 5G network on your Samsung S20 Ultra, please check and ensure it connects to other 5G networks fine, which will prove the 5G is working fine on the phone.

If it cannot find the 5G signal of the C20, please confirm if the C20 is an EU version or a US one, try to modify the 5G channel and you can try 36/40/44/48 if it is an EU version.

BTW, some mobile phones that are sold in Bangladesh may only support a 5G frequency in 149~165, which means it cannot work with the Archer C20 if the C20 is an EU version.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 1

Related Articles