Configuring Router For EE Full Fibre Broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-15 09:01:28
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Not Known

Hi

Just brought a AX 300 from EBay to use on my EE FTTP broadband connection - anyone know the settings top connect to the broadband please - OK for the rest of the configuration.

Thanks

Pat

Options
1 Reply
Re:Configuring Router For EE Full Fibre Broadband
2022-08-17 08:20:54

@PKTS 

Do you have a modem that is provided by EE? If yes, you may leave the EE modem in bridge mode, connect its LAN port to the WAN port of the AX3000, then configure a PPPoE dial-up on the AX3000 as follows:

How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?

If the internet LED on the AX3000 turns green, there is internet access. If you still cannot connect it successfully to the EE internet, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions to confirm if it will connect:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 893

Replies: 1

Related Articles