Deco m4 Verbindungsabbrüche

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-15 19:53:06
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Hallo,

ich habe 3 deco m4 installiert. Die Wlan vergrößerung ist super, deutlich mehr Leistung als vorher. Wenn ich die Geräte per lan anschließe funktioniert auch alles gut. Streamen über wlan läuft auch. Nur leider habe ich alle 5 min einen kurzen Verbindungsabbruch, danach verbindet sich das Gerät wieder neu. Weiß jemand woran das liegen könnte? Habe einen speedport smart 3 vorgeschaltet. Das wlan am speedport habe ich abgeschaltet.

Vielen Dank für eure Unterstützung 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco m4 Verbindungsabbrüche
2022-08-16 08:17:01

@Virtuel Welcome to the community.

Please try to turn off the "Mesh Technology" on the devices that dropped the connection a lot.

By the way, can I have the model number of these devices that are frequently disconnected from Wi-Fi?

Have you checked whether both 2.4ghz and 5ghz have the same issue?

--if possible, please help me run a simple test:

enable the main network for 5ghz only, and a guest network for 2.4ghz only, then check whether both Wi-Fi bands dropped the connection a lot.

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco m4 Verbindungsabbrüche
2022-12-16 01:04:25

@David-TP  excuse me, what? What Kind of tip is that to put of the mesh function? For what i bought the mesh system? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 212

Replies: 2

Related Articles