Archer C60 ver3.0 5Ghz not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-17 04:07:46
Tags: #5Ghz
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231 rel.39772(4555)

My router's 5Ghz connection disappeared overnight. It is not visible on any of our devices (various Windows 11 and Android devices).

I have done the following to try to fix it:

• I have logged into the router on 192.168.0.1 and checked that the wireless radio is enabled for both 2.4 and 5Ghz
  • Checked for a firmware update
  • Turned the radio off then rebooted
  • Turned the radio back on then rebooted
  • Performed a factory reset

None of these have solved the issue. The control panel says that the radio is switched on, but it's not showing up. I have run a sweep of wifi channels being broadcast and there's nothing in the 5Ghz.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C60 ver3.0 5Ghz not working
2022-08-18 10:55:01

@Philip_A 

Can I know when did you purchase the C60 and when does the issue happen? If it is new and the 5GHz is not broadcasting, please check the 5G SSID and channel settings on its web interface, you can try different channels such as 40/48.

After making these settings If you still can't see your 5GHz band, please make a backup of the router configuration, then hard reset (method 1) the device.

Make only the initial settings for the device (Wi-Fi SSIDs, Wi-Fi passwords).

If you see the 5GHz band then the issue is with your router settings - try to figure out what has been changed (you can use the backup).

If you still can't see the 5GHz band then probably your router transceiver is damaged - please contact the local support to be advised further.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 457

Replies: 1

Tags

5Ghz