Router can't turned on, and power led is blinking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-27 06:56:15
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My router can't turned on after shutting it down.
The power led is blinking and then it turned off.

Do you still use the original power adapter? Yes, the one and only adapter i have

Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it behaves abnormally? No, there is no power cut at the moment and no firmware upgrading

If possible, try with another power adapter with the same specs. not possible, i don't have any other adapter

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s. not possible, router can't turned on

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? not possible, router can't turned on

What is the hardware and firmware version? hardware version is V1.20 and i don't know the firmware version

When and where did you buy this also? May 2022, from Official TP-Link Online Store

If nothing can make it power on correctly, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty. Hotline, Email, Live chat is not responding.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router can't turned on, and power led is blinking
2022-08-29 07:39:22

Hello @Zhoerya 

Do you mean the contact info published on the local official website is not responding?

Are you from Indonesia? This is the hotline and email:

https://www.tp-link.com/id/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

If there is no response at all, can I know when did you contact them? Is there an Email ID for reference? Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1

Related Articles