Wi-Fi extendere

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wi-Fi extendere

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wi-Fi extendere
Wi-Fi extendere
2022-08-27 16:18:15
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: pass

I can't find the right section for this- model no etc. It's a Mesh Wi-Fi extender AC750 Dual band..

I have some IP cameras. This extender sits between the camera ( 2.4G) and my router.

How can I prove that my camera signal is being passed through the extender as I'm not convinced it is as the signal still seems to drop out a bit at night...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wi-Fi extendere
2022-08-31 06:09:51

Hello @Chartman 

To see if your camera has connected to the range extender, download tether app and login range extender and see if camera shows up in the connected devices. 

If camera has not connected to range extender, you may need to reinstall the camera and connect to the stronger Wi-Fi signal of the range extender

Put the camera beside range extender when you set up the camera and select the stronger one of the two same SSIDs (one from router, one from extender)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 93

Replies: 1

Related Articles