Simple "add screen time" feature request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-27 22:12:49

I would like to request a feature which should be very simple to implement. Press one button to give extra parental time for a (kids) profile.

For families controlling the time each child has, it is currently really annoying process to give "extra" time to a child.

Say for instance they Deco app is set to give user "A" an hour a day, then to give that user more time you have to go in and edit current time which requires a few steps including saving the settings. But this then has to re-edited at the end of the day back to 1 hour for the next day! (Which is nearly always forgotten by the parent, so they have extra time for a few days until we realize, as the kids keep it quiet!)

Ideally, just a "+30min" button on their profile page, so if you want to give them 30 min, press once, BUT allowing it to be pressed multiple times for an hour or more??

Don't get me wrong, this deco/app system is one of the best i have found, and is why i purchased this system for my house (3 deco's running mesh).

So I love it! Just trying to improve simplicity add value for parents to your wonderful system :-)

Richard.

Options