Can's get a router in repeater mode working with an accesspoint router to starlink router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can's get a router in repeater mode working with an accesspoint router to starlink router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-30 02:18:56 - last edited 2022-08-31 00:42:20

Connecting TL-WR940N as a repeater to the GX90(US) which is in access point mode to starlink router.

1. Is there a way to get rid of starlink router altogether and use the GX90 as the main router connected to starlink antenna? 

2. I have GX90(US) in access point mode wired to starlink router. I am trying to connect TL-WR940N to the GX90 as a repeater. After setting it to repeater mode (or range extender mode) I connect the router to the GX90 and then it becomes impossible to connect any devices to it. I have to do a hard reset to gain access to it again. Any insight would be helpful. Some video suggested that i need to change the IP because it can't have same IP as the main router but the ip on GX90 is different. It just won't work in repeater mode. Any advice would be most welcome

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can's get a router in repeater mode working with an accesspoint router to starlink router
2022-08-30 10:03:05 - last edited 2022-08-31 00:42:20

@3gor 

Use this guide for configuring your GX90 to work with Starlink.

If any issues with accessing the internet, check this thread as well.

This way you'll be able to use your GX90 as your main router and connect the WR940N in AP mode to GX90.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 1