Archer C6 v3 caindo conexão

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-31 18:01:59
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ArcherC6v3202111181014n

Boa tarde!

Tenho NET/Claro Virtua 125Mb e comprei um Archer C6 v3 para melhorar o sinal e deixar a rede mais segura e customizável. No entanto, desde que instalei o TP-Link, independentemente se está como roteador ou apenas ponto de acesso a internet cai dentro de algumas horas. Aí preciso desligar e ligar o modem e o roteador. 

Tenho impressão que é sempre num momento em que não tem ninguém usando.

No modem da operadora: modo bridged, DHCP desligado e redes Wi-Fi desligadas.

No TP-Link:

Tem algum coisa incorreta?

Interessante que se tento Liberar e depois Renovar, o roteador não pega IP, fica 0.0.0.0 até que eu reinicie o modem.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C6 v3 caindo conexão
2022-09-01 08:35:39

@pcb66 

Is this NET/Claro Virtua your ISP? What if you connect a computer to the ISP modem directly, will you get a stable connection? When the internet drops on the C6, will you still get internet access if you connect the computer directly to the ISP modem but without a reboot?

How often does the disconnection happen? Is the WAN Connection Type on the C6 Dynamic IP? Sorry that I cannot speak Portuguese.

Is this C6 new? When did the issue start to happen? If it was working fine before, please try resetting it to factory defaults and reconfiguring it from scratch, then monitor the connectivity.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-09-01 18:43:21 - last edited 2022-09-01 18:46:48

@Kevin_Z 

First of all, thanks for the answer. 

Is this NET/Claro Virtua your ISP?

Yes, NET/Claro is my ISP. Virtua 125Mb is the product name.

What if you connect a computer to the ISP modem directly, will you get a stable connection? When the internet drops on the C6, will you still get internet access if you connect the computer directly to the ISP modem but without a reboot?

When I connect PC directly to ISP modem, internet works both cable and Wi-Fi (I let Wi-Fi from ISP modem works once to try it, but usually I turn it off) properly. When C6 drops internet, ISP modem's connection still works.

How often does the disconnection happen? Is the WAN Connection Type on the C6 Dynamic IP?

Yes, C6 WAN Connection is on Dynamic IP. 

The connection lasts for about an hour or two if no one is using it. However, if someone is using the internet, it does not go down.

It's like the C6 turns itself off when no one is using it, but it can't automatically come back on.

Is this C6 new? When did the issue start to happen? If it was working fine before, please try resetting it to factory defaults and reconfiguring it from scratch, then monitor the connectivity.

I installed about a week ago and worked this way ever since. At first I thought it was ISP hardware problem. 

I'll reset and reconfigure C6 tonight, tomorrow I'll reply.

Sorry that I cannot speak Portuguese.

No problem. I think I got it what you meant. I hope you understand my english.

---------

By the way, the log file can help?

Options
2022-09-02 02:47:37

@pcb66 

Thank you very much for getting back with the detailed info. And yes, your English is pretty good, I can completely understand it.laugh

If the connection drops from the WAN, you can email us the system log, which would be helpful to locate the issue. But please be sure that you haven't rebooted the router when saving the log, as a router reboot will clear all the previous logs. You can login to the web GUI of the C6 when the internet is not available on it, then click on Release/Renew to see if that will recover the connection on it. If yes, you may leave it connected to the internet for a while, then save it and send us the system log. You can email support.forum@tp-link.com.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-09-03 00:12:45
Good night. I reconfigured it from scratch, but it still happening. I just sent the log file to the e-mail address. Hope it can works.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 381

Replies: 4

Related Articles