Deco discoverable via Omada Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-03 21:14:23
Model: Deco W3600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 20220412-36264

Hello,

In my home network I have a Deco W3600 (which was a huge upgrade over what I had previously) to provide proper coverage and it has been working out great.  Additionally, I have ER605 Router and OC200 Controller as a way to handle multi-Wan setup I recently added at the same time as the Deco.  Initially while setting slowly I just allowed for the double NAT situation as the WiFi devices are the less critical ones of the home and it still worked without issue (and I had to wait on the OC200 to come in). 

Since then I have switched the Deco to be in access point mode, which allows Omada SDN to see all of the devices (instead of the single router) and everything is working as expected.

The request is to have Deco be able to be discovered by the Omada SDN similar to other TP-Link Access points to allow for those users that do NOT need a bunch of access points in their dwelling.  This would allow us to make use of all the great features of having Omada SDN (once we get to needing) while still keeping the home friendly Deco Devices.

Thank you for for your time and support!

Options