Deco X73-DSL Sipgate Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-05 16:46:32
Model: Deco X73-DSL  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build 20211231 Rel. 42213

I have a Sipgate account and when I enter the details on the Deco app it says "Success", but then remains Offline. It works fine using the details through a web browser and is activated but not on the Deco, which remains Offline. I've tried turning SIP ALG off and on but it makes no difference. Does anyone have any ideas?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X73-DSL Sipgate Offline
2022-09-06 03:16:04

@rjhawkins 

Thanks for the feedback.

I googled the configuration guide of Sipgate and there are three situations.

And when you use the Telephone feature on Deco X73-DSL, what kind of phones do you have, the analogue phone or VoIP phone? can I have the model number of your VOIP phone?

Would it be possible to send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with some screenshots of your VOIP configuration on the Deco X73-DSL?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2022-09-06 06:43:58

@David-TP 

Hi, 

The phone is a BT analogue phone and it's sipgate (dot) co (dot) uk.

Kind regards

Screenshots on the way via email.

Options
2022-09-13 09:27:10

@rjhawkins

Hi Richard,

I happen to see that your case about VOIP registration has been fixed already with our engineer and would you mind sharing with us how you adjust the settings to make the Sipgate service online and working?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 208

Replies: 3

Related Articles