Tp Link Archer AX 3000 LED internet light turns orange with "Internet may not be available"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tp Link Archer AX 3000 LED internet light turns orange with "Internet may not be available"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-05 22:26:47
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20200426 rel.69563

My Tp Link AX 3000 router LED internet light symbol keeps on turning orange quite often randomly every minute with this message on all devices connected wirelessly and hardwired "Internet may not be available" what is causing this so often is it a faulty router?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp Link Archer AX 3000 LED internet light turns orange with "Internet may not be available"
2022-09-06 02:17:43

Hello @KinoeTheClock 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

If the internet LED on the AX3000 blinks orange, that means it fails to connect to the internet. Please follow the troubleshooting suggestions below to confirm all the basic settings and connect to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If this still doesn't work, please tell us who is your ISP and if it requires any special settings when connecting a new router to the internet, such as VLAN.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 714

Replies: 1

Related Articles