Cant connect to the internet to set up my router.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-05 22:37:08
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just bought an Archer AX50 router and Im having some problems with the setup. I decided to set it up with the instructions on the tether app. I have connected the cables correctly but I cant seem to connect to the routers network to go to the website to set it up. the power light on the router is stable but all of the other lights are off, every now and then the other lights blink on for a few seconds, all of them green except for the internet light wich is orange. I have tried to connct both my phone and laptop to the routers network through the tether app on my phone using the QR code, from my phones wifi settings, my laptops wifi settings and by connecting my computer with a ethernet cable to the router but nothing works. I have been scrolling through the forums and looking through videos and info from tp link but I cant seem to find anyone mention having this problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect to the internet to set up my router.
2022-09-06 02:16:10

Hello @HannesH 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

If the internet LED on the AX50 is orange, that means it fails to connect to the internet. Please follow the troubleshooting suggestions below to confirm all the basic settings and connect to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If this still doesn't work, please tell us who is your ISP, and if it requires any special settings when connecting a new router to the internet, such as VLAN.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 1

Related Articles