moved house trying to set up deco system without success

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-09 15:33:06
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: no idea

I have set up my deco system to a new router and all are green and connected to my android device. However the deco app is still trying to set up the system and just gets to the bluetooth connection page where it fails to connect to the main deco. i have the same problem with the app on android and mac os  I cannot get past this and therfore cannot use the app. Also i cannot connect my macbook air to the system at all,  It does not accept my password and just keeps asking for the password (which is correct as i have succesfully connected 2 android devices).

Options
1 Reply
Re:moved house trying to set up deco system without success
2022-09-13 09:19:44

@gregmc Hi, is the error message like this:

And I noticed that you mentioned "I have set up my deco system to a new router and all are green and connected to my android device", is Deco still green even when the above error message pop out?

On the Macbook Air, I think it does not actually mean the password is not right, sometimes I got this error on the iPhone and a few seconds later, It connected automatically.

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 181

Replies: 1