Traffic Report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Traffic Report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Traffic Report
Traffic Report
2022-09-11 17:13:05
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear Sirs

In my wifi there are 4 DECOS M9. I need a specific report from two users in a specific time frame ( recent) August 2022

I would need to get a report by date specifiying Date, Mac Address, and Device Name and Server. Im particulary interested on Web File TRansfer, Icloud.com and gateway.icloud.com. 

Also I would need an export of Activity Report since is only available by screenshots.

Can you please help me to get this information? It is absolutely urgent, Thanks

PS: I dont know hardware and software version. First there units were bought in MArch 2020

Thank you very much

Options
1 Reply
Re:Traffic Report
2022-09-13 07:14:00

@MacBookAirDiego 

Welcome to the community.

I'm afraid the current report on Deco does not include all the information required and the monthly reports on Deco M9 plus could filter the traffic data of several specific users.

The insight under parental control could record the network activities in one day of several users if they are under the same profile but it will only save  the latest 7 days' history.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 229

Replies: 1

Related Articles