Archer T2U Nano Unable to run the setup program issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-13 08:21:44 - last edited 2022-09-15 08:39:45
Tags: #Archer T2U Nano
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: couldnt find it

I have to uninstall the old driver and install the new one, but when the uninstall process is up to 20% a popup appear "Unable to run the setup program."
I tried to restart my pc, scannow command, and safe mode but none worked.
I cannot find the firmware so that could help you

FCC ID: TE7T2UNANO
IC: 8853A-T2UNANO

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer T2U Nano Unable to run the setup program issue-Solution
2022-09-15 02:34:26 - last edited 2022-09-15 08:40:10

Hello   @Abdd 

Thank you for reaching out, and it's good to know you have tried the basic steps to uninstall the driver like Reboot the computer, try to uninstall the driver in Windows safe mode etc. You could also try some tips below

• Make sure to uninstall driver from Device Manager : 

This PC/ Computer> Computer Management> Device manager> Adapters (sometimes in Other Devices) > TP-Link adapter or 802.11ac XX> right-click on the adapter and select uninstall

• you may need to update the Windows version of the computer and see if that makes any difference. 

If still the same, can I have a photo showing uninstall hangs, what is the current driver version & the motherboard information of the computer ?

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T2U Nano Unable to run the setup program issue-Solution
2022-09-15 02:34:26 - last edited 2022-09-15 08:40:10

Hello   @Abdd 

Thank you for reaching out, and it's good to know you have tried the basic steps to uninstall the driver like Reboot the computer, try to uninstall the driver in Windows safe mode etc. You could also try some tips below

• Make sure to uninstall driver from Device Manager : 

This PC/ Computer> Computer Management> Device manager> Adapters (sometimes in Other Devices) > TP-Link adapter or 802.11ac XX> right-click on the adapter and select uninstall

• you may need to update the Windows version of the computer and see if that makes any difference. 

If still the same, can I have a photo showing uninstall hangs, what is the current driver version & the motherboard information of the computer ?

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Archer T2U Nano Unable to run the setup program issue
2022-09-15 05:44:06

Thank you! The tips you told me works.
Also, I sent an email to the support mail asking for a solution, and I don't need it anymore. Can I delete the help request to not disturb the support team?

Options
Re:Archer T2U Nano Unable to run the setup program issue
2022-09-15 08:39:29

@Abdd Glad to know the suggestion works!

I didn't find your support email probably due to regions, you could send another email on your support ticket to close that case. 

Thank you for your time with troubleshooting. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 3

Tags

Archer T2U Nano
Related Articles