Votes

Control Parental - Future Version

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-13 20:40:01 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

I think that for a future version, it could improve the functions of parental control, blocking links or ips after a certain time, improve the access report, leaving more data, so that you can see more of what you have been accessing. I have an adolescent son and sometimes he complains that as he is going to study if the internet is blocked, I wish we had a solution to release only some access at certain times, because installing software on the computer to manage it is not possible, he format the computer.

But someone would like to have more functions to control the access of their children.

Cool Functions that would be nice if it had on the modem, controlled by mac address

Keep your child safe online - Ensure your child’s digital activity is balanced and risk free

Supervise the way you want - Filter websites, set time limits, block apps, get reports, and more

Build positive digital habits - Help your child develop a healthy relationship with technology.

Start and end time of each application that is being used or each site that is being used, even if it is 2 or N simultaneous sites, but that has an initial and physical date and time of each access, even if it is repeated several times in 1 hour, or that it is possible to assemble an access map, from hour 1 to hour 2 you accessed these sites or these ips.. and from hour 2 to hour 3 these others, giving an idea of the time you accessed and not simply putting the total number of hours in the day, because the children are very smart, she says she studied, but there is no way to see if at the time she said she studied, if she was actually accessing the school website and the links related to the school.

Options
1 Reply
RE:Control Parental - Future Version
2023-01-26 04:31:27 - last edited 2023-01-26 04:33:35

Agreed, we need fined grained control over this feature. I bought Deco mostly for this feature. installing software into a computer is useless, they can just use another device.

I do not want to ban games all together. I want to restrict my boys accessing games during certain times only. So... I would be really great if we can apply black list / whitelist on certain time.

For example:

- blacklist: no games from 7am - 6pm.

- or whitelist: games only allowed from 7pm - 9pm Thanks in advance for granting this request

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 290

Replies: 1

Voters 4