Wireless interface stop working, SSID is visible but there´s no data transmition

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wireless interface stop working, SSID is visible but there´s no data transmition

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-17 14:14:16
Model: TL-WR941HP  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.2 Build 20191125 Rel. 54756

Hello I have 2 devices I just bought and the wireless interface keeps failing like every 3 hours, I have to unplug power and plug again to start working again.

Devices connected on cable keeps working but devices connected via WIFI stops working, they are connected to WiFi signal but no data is transmitted and other devices not connected to WiFi can not connect whe WiFi does this. I have a 50mbs Gpon services connected to the routers on the wan port.

I saw on other threads that many other people have the same issue, looks like a hardware or firmware problem.

Im a telecommunications engineer and I have tried a lot of different ways to solve and this keeps happening.

Please give support to solve this issue. 

Options