Qos setting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Qos setting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Qos setting
Qos setting
2022-10-06 13:02:02
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.6

Hello. I'm using Archer VR2100. When I go to Qos settings, I see that there is a Database file, but I can't find this file on TP-LiNK site. Where can I find this file and what does it do exactly? I will be grateful if you could help me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Qos setting
2022-10-20 10:01:13
I was using vr300 before and bought vr2100. I don't understand how a very simple restriction setting cannot be found on this modem. It's very simple, for example, I want to limit x people to 10mbit, xx people to 20mbit, but such a setting is not possible in this modem. Please bring back this simple setting, which is now even in every modem, with new upcoming updates. I paid a lot of money and upgraded the modem, but now I can't play in games because of ms. Because there is no setting to restrict x people, which is a very simple setting!!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 1

Related Articles