Archer C6 v# Wireless 5GHZ unavailable !!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-07 08:55:51
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231 rel.39772(4555)

Hello,

Today my Archer C60 5ghz wifi stopped working without any warning while I'm teleworking from home!

After many reboots and factory resets, I finally notice that 5ghz option is "unavailable due to region restrictions in your region/country".

There are no restrictions in my country. The fact that a company like TP-Link makes these kinds of mindless decisions make me wanna lay off the brand for good.

Judging by the non existent Support on the many other posts on this matter, I'm not expecting any solution other than trying a different firmware (OpenWrt) while I decide wich other respectable brand to choose.​​​​

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6 v# Wireless 5GHZ unavailable !!
2022-10-08 09:33:31

Hello @Yassine9764 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can I know when did you purchase the C60, and when does the issue happen?

Are you still able to modify the 5G settings? If yes, please try different channels such as 40/48, then check again if you can detect the 5G network on the devices. If you cannot modify the 5G settings, can you please show us a screenshot of the 5G settings page?

If nothing can bring back the 5GHz network, probably your router 5G Wi-Fi transceiver is damaged - please contact the local support to be advised further.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 294

Replies: 2

Related Articles