cloud problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

cloud problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
cloud problem
cloud problem
2022-10-08 05:14:00 - last edited 2022-10-11 10:38:01

It's been several days since I've been unable to connect to my cloud-compatible devices (archer c80, re200 re305) from a different network, even when I'm on location but connected to mobile data I can not access my devices, what's the problem?

"Unable to connect make sure this device is powered on and connected to the internet" 

The device is actually connected and works 100% and I can manage and control the device through web or tether app

Options
3 Reply
Re:cloud problem
2022-10-14 03:49:04

@nyonyo 

Same topic as this one? Glad to hear it got resolved on its own.

Options
2022-10-15 11:43:06

@Kevin_Z Yes, and it is offline again now, it got offline on its own 😣

Options
2022-10-21 01:19:13

@nyonyo After being off for almost a week, all my devices (3) are getting online again...and still no reasonable explanation from tp-link, I've done nothing to fix it my devices are ten miles away, and people out there know nothing about the internet, let alone cloud connections...my devices are independent and they can vote to get off or online at their own will...and they even agree to disagree, sometimes only one get off, sometimes two, and sometimes all of them agree to get off...or online

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 3

Related Articles