Deco M4 connection keeps dropping out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-08 20:55:06

Just installed two deco m4s in our house. Love the parental controls. However since installing our internet drops out regularly. It happens maybe 5 times a day. No rhyme nor reason. All devices disconnect. The deco light goes red and then everything resets and reconnects. Why? How can i fix it? 

The other issue is the ipad time zone keeps switching. Even tho it should be automatic. Im tempted to return the stupid things and get another brand

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 connection keeps dropping out
2022-10-09 04:27:39

@Wifiislife 

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience and I noticed you mentioned that "The deco light goes red and then everything resets and reconnects", were you saying after changing to red, Deco will restart/reboot itself or you might need to manually restart Deco to get the internet back?

I might need to forward your case to the senior engineers later and could you please help me check the following information:

1. May I know who is your internet service provider and the model number of your cable modem?

2. Can I have a picture of the IPV4 settings when Deco turned red?

3. Could you please leave me a picture of your network layout?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 1

Related Articles