Connection issue: TP-Link extender RE450 and Bell Home Hub 4000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-18 01:15:59
Tags: #Wi-fi extender

Hi everyone, I recently switched to Bell Fibe internet and it came with their Bell Home Hub 4000. I managed to connect to the TP-Link extender RE450 I had used with my previous internet provider but the connection now drops quite often or is very slow. Is this extender model compatible with Bell Fibe 1.5gb speed or modem even? 

Thanks in advance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection issue: TP-Link extender RE450 and Bell Home Hub 4000
2022-10-19 02:30:48

Hello   @Newbie_wifi123 

For 'the connection now drops quite often or is very slow' do you mean the network device lost internet connection when connected to the extender?

1. Please confirm the RE450 received stable Wi-Fi signal from the new Wifi router

At the location of the range extender, double check  if the router's Wifi connection is stable on your network device. 

2. Please try some suggestions unstable

[Troubleshooting] Range Extender Keeps Losing Connection

If still the same, may I know is the problem with 2.4Ghz/ 5Ghz wifi band, how about the Led status on RE when connection drops? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1051

Replies: 1

Tags

Wi-fi extender
Related Articles