How to eject USB flash memory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-21 19:17:40 - last edited 2022-10-24 13:01:44

I use a hub adaptor with 4 flash memories plugged into my Archer D50 router. Everything works just fine but I can't not figure out how to securely eject the plugged memories.

I have tried a couple of tools but they don't see the memories plugged in the router.

Any idea?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to eject USB flash memory
2022-10-24 12:33:47 - last edited 2022-10-24 13:01:44

@lesm 

Tips:
If you use USB hubs, make sure no more than 4 devices are connected to the modem router.
If the USB storage device requires using bundled external power, make sure the external power has been connected.
If you use a USB hard drive, make sure its file system is FAT32 or NTFS.
Before you physically disconnect a USB device from the modem router, safely remove it to avoid data damage: Go to
Advanced > USB Settings > Device Settings and click Safely Remove.

These instructions are from Archer D5 user guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:How to eject USB flash memory
2022-10-24 13:10:03

@terziyski 

OMG, I was looking for a Windows solution and overlooked the TP-Link documentation. blush

Well, there are too many clicks involved for something so simple but it is technically correct.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 2

Related Articles