TP-Link Archer AX73 V2 EU New Firmware When ? it's already 6 months

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-22 12:44:47 - last edited 2022-10-24 19:07:07
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20220524

I have this model for 4 days already and I am quite satisfied with it but we have a problem AX73 V1 EU received a lot of updates Firmware,when the developments will start to be more focused on this version as well AX73 V2 because it's been 6 months already and all they took out was First firmware release

Archer AX73(EU)_V1_220317

Download
Data publicării: 2022-04-26 Limba: Multi-language Dimensiune Fişier: 48.37 MB

Enhancement:
1.Optimized HomeShield feature, reduced unnecessary requests.

Bug fixed:
1.Fixed the bug that WPS feature can't work properly in some cases.

Archer AX73(EU)_V2_220524

Download
Data publicării: 2022-06-13 Limba: Multi-language Dimensiune Fişier: 40.02 MB

First firmware release.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer AX73 V2 EU New Firmware When ? it's already 6 months
2022-10-24 02:45:59

@LordBeerus 

The firmware for the V2 version is quite updated I believe, as you can check the numbers after the Build, it's 220524, which means it's already updated compared with the V1 version.

I'm also curious why you asking for the new firmware, is there an issue with the 220524 version? I ask because the manufacturers often publish new firmware to fix bugs or add new features, there would be no newer updates if neither of them happens.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-10-24 19:20:49 - last edited 2022-10-24 20:16:28

@Liverpool20 

Hello, I understand what you mean but because I don't have enough time to talk because I work almost every day for 12 hours I didn't have time to properly test my new premium router,if I said correctly, this router is already 6 months old since it was on the market to be corrected if I'm wrong,this software is under development so far it has not received any serious update all,I can find on the official website from tp link is [First firmware release],it's quite strange from the developers how to focus on the version ax73 v1 which has received quite a few updates but on the ax73 v2 does not focus at all 

I understand what you mean Archer AX73(EU)_V1_220317 vs  Archer AX73(EU)_V2_220524 but if you don't understand what I mean everyone has their opinion,as I said when I opened this topic at the moment I did not discover any problems this does not mean that there are no problems we will see along the way how this router works

I understand that problems that version ax73 v1 had and automatically ax73 v2 would have those problems fixed

if somehow I'm not satisfied, I have a 4-year warranty, so I don't have any problems at all to ask for the money back,anyway, it will be the last time I use tp link, I hope it won't disappoint me, how was the ax50 v1

Options
2022-10-25 09:46:01

@LordBeerus 

I would partially agree with you that manufacturers should keep their device firmware updated even though there are no bugs found, but I would assume it is the lowest priority on their to-do list. I don't work for TP-Link, so I will not know if there will be any newer versions for the AX73 v2, but I guess there will be sooner or later, as it is quite new hardware I believe. Let's wait and see if there will be.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 457

Replies: 3

Related Articles