M4 Deco Packet loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M4 Deco Packet loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
M4 Deco Packet loss
M4 Deco Packet loss
2022-11-03 18:42:20
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.5 Build 20220823 Rel. 41353

I've had the Deco set for a while now and within the last 2 months i've been getting a lot of packet loss. At first a firmware upgrade seemed to help but the issue is coming back. What i notice is when it happens the CPU usage is at 100%. I went in and made sure everything is disabled from QOS, UPNP, Port Forwarding. etc. My Network at most is 2 Firesticks, Philips Hue, AVR, 2 Laptops, Nintendo Switch, 1 Desktop and 2 cell phones. Most of these items are connected using TP Link Gigabit Switches, with only the phones and 1 laptop and the Nintendo Switch being on Wi Fi. Each Deco is also physically hardwired.

Is there anything else i can do to fix this issue? I really don't want to spend more money on another Router and switch the Deco to Access Point mode because at that point it would have made more sense to just spend the money on a Device that would work as a whole.

Options
1 Reply
Re:M4 Deco Packet loss
2022-11-04 08:24:43

@Sparkles03 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

There is a firmware that might help with your case and if you are interested, please refer to the private message.

Please let me know whether it worked or not.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 253

Replies: 1

Related Articles