Deco P9 High Pitch Noise | Loose Capacitor (?)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-12 22:11:15 - last edited 2022-11-12 22:13:19
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

Hello everyone,

I've bought Deco P9 (3-Unit) on September 2020 and up until recently everything has been working flawlessly.

A month ago one of the units started doing an unbearable high pitched noise / coil whine. I decided to re-arrange their placement so that I could take that one out of rotation.

Unfortunately a couple of days ago same thing happened to another unit, once again an unbearable noise up to the point where I need to turn it off at night. 

Both have a loose piece inside which I can only assume to be a capacitor. Considering they are out of warranty what options do I have? By the way I don't have any experience around electronics DIY or soldering.

Note:

I did see other posts about the same issue where allegedly this was fixed with V2, so there's clearly a product defect in the first iteration.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco P9 High Pitch Noise | Loose Capacitor (?)
2022-11-15 11:33:53

@TheRelvas 

Hi, it is suggested you could report to local Technical support to see if they have any workaround for this issue.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 723

Replies: 1

Related Articles