Cannot Reset Adaptor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot Reset Adaptor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot Reset Adaptor
Cannot Reset Adaptor
2022-11-18 13:56:02
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am hoping that someone can help me as I have tried unsuccessfully to reset my adapter.

About a year ago I changed my modem after I upgraded with my current provider and the extender that is plugged into my computer was working okay but every now and again it would revert back to showing the previous Wi-Fi settings and my computer would switch to Wi-Fi.

Then after a few minutes the extender would revert back to my new Wi-Fi settings and my computer would be connected via the Ethernet cable.

Now it seems to have completely stopped working so much so that I have now disabled the connection as it kept dropping my internet.

As I say I have tried and tried to factory reset and nothing seems to be working as every time I factory reset the old Wi-Fi network name comes up.

It worked perfectly and I was delighted with the product but I feel that somehow it has got corrupted and I may regretfully have to buy an new one but before I do does anyone assistance to a "non technical" computer user.

Thanks

Gary

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 147

Replies: 0

Related Articles