No puedo agregar un dispositivo deco m5 a mi red / Can´t add another deco m5 to my network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No puedo agregar un dispositivo deco m5 a mi red / Can´t add another deco m5 to my network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-27 17:08:04 - last edited 2022-11-27 17:09:29
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.1 Build 20220818

Buen día,

Tengo dos deco m5 en mi red pero al intentar agregar uno más no lo encuentra la app, ya lo reinicié bastantes veces y no funciona.

Contacté al soporte y me dicen que actualice el firmware pero no puedo ver el dispositivo y no lo puedo actualizar.

Intenté creando una nueva red y ahí si me reconoce el dispositivo pero al momento de querer conectarme desde la app a la red nueva dice que no se puede, reviso en mis redes WIFI y no existe la nueva red que creé

Será cuestión de enviarlo a garantía?

Options
1 Reply
Re:No puedo agregar un dispositivo deco m5 a mi red / Can´t add another deco m5 to my network
2022-11-28 02:11:08

@CSaldana 

Hi,

Have you tried to temporarily connect the third new Deco via Ethernet cable to one of the other Deco, just for setup? After the setup, the cable could be removed.

And would you mind sending me the MAC address of the third Deco M5?

More suggestions during the setup:

• Make sure the smartphone is connected to Deco's WiFi.
  • Turn off the mobile 4G network and VPN network if possible.
  • Close the APP and log in again to start the setup once.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options