Cuando conecto DECO M5 reinicia aleatoriamente el Router Vodafone Sagemcom Fast 3686

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cuando conecto DECO M5 reinicia aleatoriamente el Router Vodafone Sagemcom Fast 3686

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-01 17:14:40
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.1 Build 20220818 Rel. 36456

Desde que actualizé a la última versión de Firmware los Deco M5, se reinicia el Router vodafone Sagemcom Fast 3686 aleatoriamente cada pocas horas. Si desconecto los Deco M5 el Router deja de reiniciarse. Todo funciona correctamente, la velocidad es buena, pero provoca reinicio del Router.

La instalación son 3 Deco M5 conectados por cable a un Switch al cual también está conectado el Router.

Los M5 están en modo AP. DHCP inteligente desactivado, Fast Roaming deshabilitado y Bemforming Habilitado.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cuando conecto DECO M5 reinicia aleatoriamente el Router Vodafone Sagemcom Fast 3686
2022-12-02 02:43:06

@Nebuc 

Hi,

Can I have a picture of your network layout, such as:

Vodafone internet---Sagemcom Fast 3686--network switch---<cable>all 3*Deco M5s

What is the model number of the network switch here?

How often will the reboot repeat within one day?

By the way, if only the main M5 is connected to the switch, will the same issue start again?

Wait for your reply.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Cuando conecto DECO M5 reinicia aleatoriamente el Router Vodafone Sagemcom Fast 3686
2022-12-02 07:55:55

@David-TP 

Vodafone internet---Sagemcom Fast 3686--network switch (tp-link TL-SG1016D)---<cable>all 3*Deco M5s

that is correct.

What is the model number of the network switch here?

tp-link TL-SG1016D

How often will the reboot repeat within one day?

Every 2-4 hours

By the way, if only the main M5 is connected to the switch, will the same issue start again?

I have been testing for many weeks, I have done all the combinations, at the moment I plug in the deco M5 the router restarts, without the Deco, everything works fine.

everything seems to start from the firmware update, before there were no problems with the same network.

Options
2022-12-09 12:58:34

@David-TP 

I've probably fixed, it over 22 hours without rebooting.
I have installed a extra Router to isolate the local network segment.

my new network layout:

Vodafone internet---Sagemcom Fast 3686-- (Port internet) Extra Router (tp-link Router Archer C6)--network switch (tp-link TL-SG1016D)---<cable>all 3*Deco M5

|_ TV Deco

Thanks for Help

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 280

Replies: 3

Related Articles