Archer AXE75 - to replace C5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-05 21:51:03
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I want to replace the existing Archer C5 with this new AXE75.

As there are a couple of other devices which connect to the wifi 'racerke's home' I hope there is an easy way to start up double with the existing & to copy the old one.

Or is it necesary to do an installation and after that all connection with the other devices one by one?

Devices are music server, daikins, solar panels and other "smart" devices.

Best regards,

Racerke

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AXE75 - to replace C5
2022-12-12 08:27:32

@Racerke 

Since you are replacing the old Archer C5 with the new AXE75, and they are different hardware, you will need to configure the new AXE75 from scratch, you cannot copy the settings on the C5 to the AXE75 directly.

However, you can try to configure the SSID and password of the new AXE75 to be the same as that of the old C5, then confirm if the devices can connect to the network directly.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options