CELL PHONE and LAP TOP Connected to WiFI but not downloading.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-07 19:26:17 - last edited 2022-12-07 19:28:32
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've recently purchases and install deco M5. I'm connect to modem--main deco--slave deco--slave deco.  Some devices connected and works fine (Roku, PS5, TVs,) but CELL PHONE and Lap tops have issues downloading.  I would go try and update apps on my cell phone but it would not download. (keeps saying pending)  Instagram on my laptop would not download images.  Please help.  My cell phone works fine when connected to LTE 5G

Options
1 Reply
Re:CELL PHONE and LAP TOP Connected to WiFI but not downloading.
2022-12-08 07:35:20

@Khomus614 

Hi, welcome to the community.

"update apps on my cell phone but it would not download. (keeps saying pending)", may I know the model number of your cellphone? Was it specific to several APPs only, or random APPs in Google Play/App Store?

Please refer to this link to change the DNS server on Deco to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 to see whether it helped or not:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

And if possible, could you please connect a laptop via Ethernet cable to the ISP modem directly to see whether you could load any Instagram pictures?

If yes, we could try to clone the MAC address of the laptop to Deco:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 155

Replies: 1