loss internet connection, help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-08 23:22:41
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

my wifi has been solid the past 2 months. yesterday i lost internet connection. i rebooted the ISP modem and the xe75, still no internet.

The app was updated few days ago, but not sure if that is the culprit. deco firmware is all up to date

i connected my computer to the ISP modem and disconnecting the xe75. internet works.

I called ISP to factory reset the modem. then the internet from the xe75 worked.

the next day same issue came up, internet not working even though i am connected to the xe75.

ISP said it is not their issue but a tp link issue.

Can anyone help? ive tried rebooting, restarting and reinstalling the decos and the same issue still happening.

very weird! not sure if its a firmware issue or if there is a way to make backdate the decos back to factory firmware?

Options
1 Reply
Re:loss internet connection, help
2022-12-09 02:13:45

@knightou 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know who is your internet service provider and the model number of your cable modem?

Please try to clone the MAC address of the computer to Deco:How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet

By the way, when the internet was disconnected, was Deco still solid green or the main Deco had become solid red?

Were you still having a valid IPV4 address under Deco APP>More>Internet connection?IPV4?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 1

Related Articles