Slow upload on Deco X50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slow upload on Deco X50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Slow upload on Deco X50
Slow upload on Deco X50
2022-12-10 00:38:43
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am having problems with upload speed on my Deco X50. Router Mode with SIM card

I just bought it last week because I needed something better then the archer MR200 (running with the same SIM card

Download and upload speed are so better now when I test the connection with speed tester by ookla: 118mb of download and 18mb of upload.

Download is 2x faster and that is good...but upload speed is not better, is actually very very bad. I just needed to wait 15 minutes to upload 200mb on Google drive. With the other router was a lot faster. 2 days ago, 2 hours to upload a video to youtube that usually take 20 minutes.

This is happening also with other websites where I need to upload media for work reasons.

I already deactivated the options like QoS and NAT options but still having the same problem.

Can someone help me please? If there is not a solution please let me know that I will send it back to the vendor.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow upload on Deco X50
2022-12-12 11:34:27

@Fabioarruda89 

Hi, is your model number Deco X50-4G?

How much speed did you use to get on Archer MR200?

By the way, May I know who is your SIM Care carrier?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 534

Replies: 1

Related Articles