Deco X20-DSL wont connect to New Zealand Vodafone VDSL broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-11 05:17:05
Model: Deco X20-DSL  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have tried to connect the modem/router to a Vodafone VDSL broadband account here in Auckland and initially i get a green light and then it goes red and no network can be created.  Anyone have any hints on how to get this modem to wrok on Vodafone VDSL?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco X20-DSL wont connect to New Zealand Vodafone VDSL broadband
2022-12-13 11:56:39

@Antipodean 

Welcome to the community.

Have you checked on the Deco APP>More>internet connection>IPV4, whether there is a valid internet address?

If there is none, I think it is very likely you might get the incorrect internet username and password.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2022-12-17 04:43:29

@David-TP 

for IP address it has the 192.168.1.112 which i think is just MY OLD Vodafone router address.  it also says "Dynamic IP" under Connection type - is there something i need to change and if so what gets changed?

tks

Options
2022-12-17 04:44:15

@David-TP 

for IP address it has the 192.168.1.112 which i think is just MY OLD Vodafone router address.  it also says "Dynamic IP" under Connection type - is there something i need to change and if so what gets changed?

tks

Options
2022-12-17 04:45:36
using what is my IP, there is a different number for my public v4 address - should i used that somewhere?
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 378

Replies: 4

Related Articles