Deco app doesnt show the download and upload rates anymore?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-13 16:48:24
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have the "updated" version and this is the second issue I am having.  WHY doesnt the app work.  Just go back to how it was please!!!!  It used to work just fine, NOW it just shows "-" next to any device for the data rates.  I just want to see these so i can identify what device I need to block etc.  BUT NO...yet again the "update" made this app useless!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco app doesnt show the download and upload rates anymore?
2022-12-13 17:12:11
One other thing....I added a computer to the "guest" network. But it doesn't show up in the app.
Options
2022-12-14 02:04:04 - last edited 2022-12-14 02:11:57

@mrrjw 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I am on IOS 3.1.7 as well.

When I first open the online list, they are displaying "--" and later I began to search for something, and the real-time rate started generating data. So I think your devices might be lying idle and no traffic is passing through.

But if the real-time rate is always showing "---" even though the devices are trying to download/upload from the internet, please help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

As for the blank guest list, I think it is not due to the latest Deco APP 3.1.7 and there is a beta firmware for Deco M5-1.6.1 that might help with the current issue. You could refer to the private message to get beta firmware.

Best regards.

Options
2022-12-14 18:59:53

@David-TP  My app is the latest update.  Also, all of the items show "-" and I am using a lot of them.  It is 100% of the time showing that so it is not because they are idle.  Also, the computer I added to the guest network still does not show up.

Options
2022-12-15 17:14:20

@David-TP But wait...there's more!  So I have speed on one of my units not up to par.  I was testing speeds and went to the other room so it would connect to taht one.  But it never did.  It kept saying it was connected to the other unit that does have good speeds.  So, I decided to delete the app and reinstall it.  Maybe that would work.  Now I am showin NO clients!  What in the world is wrong with this app?  It is now completely useless.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 454

Replies: 4

Related Articles