night mode is LED control is not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-15 09:34:13
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.12.0 Build 220924 Rel.63783n(5553)

The LEDs turned off automatically in the particular time period as the Night Mode in the LED Control was ON. Recently I noticed they were still ON during the time they were supposed to be OFF (night mode). The time and date was set correctly. I tried rebooting the router and LEDs turned off automatically in the usual night time. Worked perfectly, then the next day I noticed that they hadn't turned off automatically in the set time. Again I checked and the time was correct. The night mode has been disabled now. What could be the issue and any possible solution? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:night mode is LED control is not working
2022-12-15 16:03:54 - last edited 2022-12-15 16:14:00

@itip 

Same here AX6000

workaround...select led's to be off but night mode on and put times as off from 2100 to 2100

My tp link extender though has the same issue but only accepts 2100 to 2059. So lights come on for 1 min only

The method above will make the led's stay off even after a reboot. After a reboot with only using the led off switch, the switch will revert to on.

It's a glitch that hasn't been fixed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 1

Related Articles