Deco X50 - SpeedTest similar to Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-16 06:19:08
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1.1.0 build 20221102

I've upgraded from the Deco M5 to Deco X50 and one thing missing is the speedtest feature to check speed from main deco to internet, is it possible to get this added in a future update. Is there a reason why it's missing.

With this added it will help in diagnosing issues if you are getting poor speed throughput you can easily check if it is your devices or your internet

thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X50 - SpeedTest similar to Deco M5
2022-12-18 14:01:19
Yeah I just bought the X50-4G to replace my aging MR600. Sadly, I only realised how lacking in features and how old the firmware is compared to other models. It's really sad to be a TP-Link user.
Options
2022-12-19 06:01:24

@arktiknova if the system is working you don't need a firmware update, not sure why you think it ba being a tp-link customer, have you tried  being a customer for other brands

Options
2022-12-19 06:28:10
I won't mind if everything is fine but just try using the M9 and X50-4G. Within a few days I've already reported so many cases. And there are even more I have yet to post here (will do so soon due to my schedule). So many inconsistencies and things that could have been fixed. It's as if the engineers and testers don't even use the products they developed and sell. Even a normal user like me could easily find so much problems just by using it on a daily basis.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 3