Connected clients not showing on any satellite after Deco M3W join network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-22 04:15:40 - last edited 2023-01-10 04:23:20
Model: Deco M3W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 20210106 Rel. 65893

I found issue on Deco app android version 3.1.4 that when Deco M3W join network, it makes number and list of clients connected to other satellites disappeared.

I understand that M3W still not support display number and list of the clients and no any ETA to support it but it should not make other satellites to not show number and list of the clients.

Before Deco M3W online:

After Deco M3W online:

If I remember correctly, before this, not sure which app version, number and list of the clients show correctly on other satellites, only Deco M3W did not show number and list of the clients.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Connected clients not showing on any satellite after Deco M3W join network
2022-12-27 08:28:04

@chinkung 

Just out of curiosity, if you unplug Deco M3W, will the connected numbers display again on the APP?

Options
Re:Connected clients not showing on any satellite after Deco M3W join network
2023-01-10 04:22:32 - last edited 2023-01-10 04:25:07

@Heidi_Alp 

Yes, it will show back. after multiple experiment, I see that number of client will not show up only if some client connect to M3W (If you plugin M3W but no any client connect to it, number of client will still show up on other Deco satellite)

In software development perspective, I will call this is a bug.

Options