Block Internet not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-28 02:41:04 - last edited 2022-12-29 00:49:35

I have a Deco M9.

I have a parental control group for my cameras set to block all Internet traffic and everything else (Child settings).  Cameras are all on the Guest network and assigned to that group.

When my iPhone is not connected to the Guest network (to include whenever I am nowhere near home), I am receiving alerts from my cameras.

Thoughts?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Block Internet not working
2022-12-29 06:32:44

@Pat_Smith 

Hi, I might be a little confused about the issue you are having now. Were you trying to say, as long as iPhone is not on the same guest network as the cameras, there would be alerts on the camera? What kind of alerts are on the cameras? Would it be possible to share some screenshots with us?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2022-12-29 06:57:13

@David-TP What I am saying is:

When I set a parental control group to block Internet traffic, it should block all Internet traffic.

Apparently, traffic is being allowed through, since I am receiving alerts, no?

Options
2022-12-29 18:55:57

@David-TP  Please disregard.  A camera was replaced awhile back and given the same name as the camera it replaced.  However, the new camera had not actually been added to the parental control group.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 446

Replies: 3

Related Articles