My deco router turned red light suddenly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-04 13:24:13
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi

My X60 turned red suddenly today. I went into the app, but it just kept reflecting there is no internet connection. It doesn't allow me to go to other options or reboot. I then stupidly delete the existing network, hoping to re-set up the whole network again. For hours, i tried setting it up again, but it turns red once i key in the new wifi network name and password. I have spoken with the telecom company, and they insisted that their line is working perfecting fine. I have pressed and held the reset button countless times. I have changed different routers as the main router Any ideas what might be the problem please and how to resolve? All solutions i found  online involves resetting via app, but as i deleted the network, that is not an option. Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My deco router turned red light suddenly
2023-01-05 06:01:55

@Lene88 

Hi, welcome to the community.

When I checked your TP-link ID, I noticed the Deco X60 is online from the cloud server now. 

So I guess you might have fixed the connection issue already. If yes, would you mind sharing with us what might be the problem in case other users might experience the same issue?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 156

Replies: 1

Related Articles