Schedule reset everyday deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-15 08:41:41
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Dear.

in apps Deco, i can't see function to schedule reset my deco everyday, could you add that function to Deco apps, i think it very helpfully.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Schedule reset everyday deco x60
2023-01-15 21:39:13

@Vungoctu1982 

Deco is a router based device, these are designed to be on and active for extending periods.  It would therefore make no sense to reboot it daily, in fact this may actually slow you internet connection

If your ISP detects a lot of drops / restarts then it may falsely think this is a fault on your line and reduce your profile speed to correct it (slow and steady vs fast and erratic).   This will drop your internet speed, I see this all the time with customers who power off their router at night for "safety" then complain its slow!

Options
Re:Schedule reset everyday deco x60
2023-02-25 03:31:25

@Philbert thanks for your reply. But i often do reset my deco x60 when i go to home, because it don't mess my devices to near deco.

so i suggest you add an option to autoreset for deco, i think someones will need that option.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 319

Replies: 2

Related Articles