Votes

Deco App Lock with PIN/Fingerprint

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-22 21:19:29
Tags: #Parental Control #App Security
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

I would like to request that you add an option to pin lock the Deco app (ideally supporting fingerprint as well) - similar to what any banking app would have.

It's been great configuring everything through the app, but sometimes I need to give my phone to kids to use temporarily, and without a lock on the app, there's a risk that they will find and open the Deco app and screw around with the parental controls, or even worse rename devices.

Android has an "app lock" feature which I can use to secure the Deco app, but I need to give management access to an iOS user and there is no OS-wide app lock system there. The Android "app lock" also has the vulnerability that it only relocks the app when you close the lock screen (rather than when you tab away from the app), which means I have to remember to lock and unlock the phone before giving it to a kid.

A fingerprint to open the app would be great, but even if it's just a simple 4 digit code that would work too.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
RE:Deco App Lock with PIN/Fingerprint
2023-06-14 22:04:52
Fundamentally missing - so sad
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 256

Replies: 1

Voters 2