AT&T wireless TV Access Point connectivity issues with Deco X55 system

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-05 17:45:26
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I am experiencing AT&T U-Verse TV connectivity issues when connecting the ATT TV  wireless AP to a remote Deco X55 AP, which is connected via Ethernet to the Deco MAIN  X55 AP on my system.  I may go for days with the U-verse TV working, but then lose U-verse TV connectivity and unable to get the U-verse TV signal back.  Everything is working fine for the Deco wifi  portion of the system, only the AT&T TV AP and the ATT wireless TV receiver are experiencing issues.  I've spent 2+ hours on the phone with AT&T technical, they have sent me a new wireless TV receiver, but the problem persists.

I have two separate AT&T wireless TV's, connected to two different Deco X55 AP's, and both have/are experiencing the same problem.

I purchased this mesh network system since I needed a total of 4 AP's for my property, and as mentioned, the general Deco wifi mesh system is operating fine, but constant problems with the AT&T U-verse AP/wireless TV receiver system persist.

I recently did plug one of the AT&T TV AP's directly back into the AT&T modem and everything now works fine for that one TV, but I can't do that for the second TV due to it;s remote location.

HELP NEEDED !!

Options
1 Reply
Re:AT&T wireless TV Access Point connectivity issues with Deco X55 system
2023-02-07 09:29:03

@Rickster18 

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback.

Is your network topology like this:

May I know the model number of your ATT gateway?

When the  U-verse TVs stopped working, do you need to restart the TV  or Deco to get the TV signal back?

Later I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you could get an email from me.

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1