I can't access the "Server VPN" setting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-08 14:34:41 - last edited 2023-02-09 06:19:09
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.12.1 Build 221212

Hello, good afternoon everyone.

I bought a Wi-Fi Mesh AC1300 Archer C6 Router, I bought it because I needed to install a VPN.

It turns out that after connecting the modem and accessing the settings, the option to configure the VPN does not appear in the menu.

In all the videos I research on how to configure the VPN, in the side menu there is an option "Server VPN", in my router there is no such option in the menu.

I would like to know if this equipment that I bought is not used to create the VPN? Or is there any option to release this setting in the menu on my modem?

Attached is a print of the configuration screen of the modem that I have with me, and also photos of the product to confirm the model.

Thank you all for your attention.

Options
1 Reply
Re:I can't access the "Server VPN" setting
2023-02-08 19:58:27 - last edited 2023-02-10 10:40:16

@GuilhermeAlves 

I find that odd myself, but it seems that Archer C6 v4 doesn't have a VPN server implemented, like it was in Archer C6 v3 and Archer C6 v2.

Check its tech specs here - ther's no VPN Server mentioned at all.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 272

Replies: 1

Related Articles